Manali is often visited along with Shimla. Popular itinerary is 2 Nights at Shimla and 3 Nights/ 4 days at Manali. Key attractions at Manali are the serene environment, snow activities at Snowpoint and adventure sports at Solang Valley. If Himachal were the queen of all hill stations, Manali would undoubtedly have been its tiara. At the far northern end of the Kullu Valley lies this poetic tourist town called Manali. Crowned atop the scenic mountains of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is comfortably nestled at a height of well above 2000 metres, and is one of the choicest holiday destinations in North India. As you levitate yourself to the holistic highs of Himachal via the mystic serpentine roads, the uphill drive seems like an indulgent experience in itself. Though approaching Manali may seem like a bit of an anti-climax after the scenic drive up, the surrounding area of Old Manali is bound to leave you astounded by its sheer natural beauty. Scenic hills dressed in lush green attire, spellbinding valleys scented with the smell of pines and the trout-filled Beas River gurgling down the mountains; all of them complement each other in the perfect manner to create the magical realm of Manali.
Recommended Manali Tour Plan
- Day One : Check into hotel and post lunch, visit Manali local attractions.
- Day Two : Start early for an excursion to Rohtang Pass / Snow Point; (Winters : Kothi, Rahala, Gulaba /Snow Point).
- Day Three : Go to Solang Valley for adventure sports. Keep evening free for shopping at Manali or to visit Old Manali hang-outs.
- Day Four : Visit Naggar and Manikaran. In the evening, proceed back to Delhi.
Why book with local Travel Agent in Manali ?
- Taxi fare is the lowest if you book thru the union.
- They are reliable as the Travel Agent is officially recognised by Himachal Tourism.
- They will change the vehicle and driver if you are not satisfied.
- You will help local economy as most drivers are local residents.
- Only HP registered vehicle can proceed to Rohtang Pass.
Drawing swarms of wandering wayfarers from all around the country (and the world), Manali, which is now a prominent tourist town came up as a business route to Ladakh and further beyond. So be it family, friends, that special someone, or all alone, Manali has something for everyone.